Clear all

soundclick sales

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

does anyone out ever sale any of there own music through soundclick? seen david hodge stuff on soundclick wonder if he is successful with sales. they say for a one off fee they will set it up....but would it work :?

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

(@rahul)
Famed Member

You don't need to pay soundclick money for selling your original music.

A basic account would let you put your songs on sale.Soundclick takes a cut from each sale.

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

This gives me a great idea. Why doesn't GuitarNoise make a compilation from all the guitarists on here. It could be a huge project, but we have enough people on here that if the best of us put together a cd, and sold it to the forums and on the site, we could make much more than we do on auctions alone. That could also help guitarnoise with costs.

Its genius

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

up for that! were do we start?

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

ReplyQuote
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

just thought i am probably not one of the best :( lol

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

does anyone out ever sale any of there own music through soundclick? seen david hodge stuff on soundclick wonder if he is successful with sales.

Couldn't tell you as all my stuff is available for free download. When I (finally) get around to doing some serious recording, then I'll probably go the whole CD route.

As for the "Guitarists of Guitar Noise" idea, might be worth thinking about. But I'm not sure I'd want to go through all the legal paperwork of copyrights and payments to the individual artists. The idea is appealing but not, I suspect, without all sorts of little things that would have to be sorted out first. Have to think a lot on this one...

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@chae)
Eminent Member

the sales on soundclick are only on your specified tracks and you do get chraged a percentage fee of what you make for each sale but its mainly around 20 pence or something like that as the single tracks on a general basis only sell for maybe 3 pounds at most and 10 pound at most for albums. It is a good way to promote your music and earn some money while you're doing what you enojy

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

It is a good way to promote your music and earn some money while you're doing what you enojy

Only when people actually buy your music.

ReplyQuote