Clear all

Tab requests

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Jmax
(@jmax)
Topic starter  

Hello, my first post, yay! Been lurking around the site for a while and have learned a lot. I'm learning to play acoustic.

Anyways, I wanted to ask, is there a place here I can request tab? I have searched high and low and cannot find tab for the songs I want. I do not know how to play by ear. I've just been learning on my own with what lessons I have found online. Also, is there any good lessons on playing by ear? lol

The songs I'm looking for are by Los Lobos off the De Este De Los Angeles album.

Flor De Huevo

El Bon Bon De Elena

I can't find these songs, not even lyrics. It's like they don't exist. I got the songs themselves on Napster. I find these to be a couple of snazy tunes if your into spanish guitar stuff. I would appriciate any help in getting these songs. I'm mainly interested in the leads but the rhythmes would be nice to have too.

(@bford)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the Jungle Jmax.
Have you tried ultimateguitar.com I punched in Los Lobos and got a few returns. Remember that most of the tab you see on the internet is posted by average Joes. Some tab is good and some tab is junk. A song may not be posted because no one has taken the time to tab it out.
Good luck.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

Treat others how you would like to be treated.

ReplyQuote
 Jmax
(@jmax)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the welcome and yeah, I looked there. I don't think these songs have been tabed out by anyone yet. Perhaps someone around here doesn't have much to do and would like to give it a try. :mrgreen:

Actually I think flor de huevo will be easy, at least the lead part. I can feel and almost see it but I'm still too new to this stuff. It's only 2 minutes long and it's actually just 1 because it repeats itsself and theres no lyrics.

Pleeeeeeeease!?

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to the madhouse. A good place for mostly reliable tab is:

Power Tab Archive, but you'll need the freeware from this site, Power Tab Net to use it. The selection's a bit more limited than on other sites, but the tabs are much more accurate and the freeware's got some nice bells & whistles.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
 Jmax
(@jmax)
Topic starter  

Can someone please tab this song for me? I can't find it anywhere.

Here's an mp3 of the song. http://media.putfile.com/Los-Lobos---Flor-de-Huevo

It's just about a one minute song repeated.

I'm just too new at this to do it myself.

ReplyQuote