Clear all

what is this....`

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@aroundtheclaxon)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

i saw this guitar of the internet i dont really want it or anyting but ive never seen anything like it whats the deal with it http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Electric?sku=519172

Head Arcitech at Vandelay Instudries

(@ginger)
Reputable Member

Not sure what your asking, but, it's just the way the guitar is designed. There's nothing really special about it.

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Is that the model with the sunken volume and tone pots so you don't accidentally move them mid-solo? The photo suggests it could be.

Yamaha make good stuff. I've got one of their keyboards, my eldest son's best mate has one of their Pacifica electrics, and next door has one of their motorbikes.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@katreich)
Prominent Member

I actually played one at GC this weekend. I don't know what it's made of, but it's very light. Couldn't tell you much about how it sounded though. It's way too noisy at GC on the weekend to hear anything!

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

I saw one yesterday it looks like iPod made it. Definately to light for me. Sound was real nice with plenty of attack and sustain. I'd like to see how well they hold up.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@metaellihead)
Honorable Member

It's an Iguitar.

-Metaellihead

ReplyQuote
(@pilot)
Estimable Member

I played one this weekend as well. Great tone, the thing really did sound good. Definitely agree with the "iGuitar" sentiments though...it just doesn't look all that great close up and feels a little cheap due to the weight, even though it is actually quite solid. If it had the same sound in a different package, I would definitely have considered buying it.

ReplyQuote