Clear all

You Never Know Unless You Try.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@hueseph)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I know there are people out there that are going to hate me for this but, I have to say: don't pass up those opportunities to enter free radio contests or for that matter any FREE sponsored contests. Earlier today I just won a new iMac! :shock: Yeah. Yeah. I know. I eat horseshoes for breakfast. No not really. I don't feltch them either so don't even suggest it.

So far in the past four years I've won several cd's, a trip to Toronto to see Three Days Grace, a Strat signed by Sammy Hagar and now an iMac. How? Heck if I know. I just constantly enter these free contests. I don't gamble as a rule. That is I won't buy something because it gives me an "opportunity" to win. I just enter the free stuff online. On the radio is the best though. If you're hip to rock trivia(which is how I won the iMac) all you need is the right answer. Sometimes a dozen people will call but if they don't have the right answer, no dice.

Actually I have to thank Guitarnoise for prepping me for this contest because it was based on uh....guess that riff. All that time spent tryin to figure out those riffs has really paid off.

At any rate. I hope I don't sound like I'm gloating too much. 'Cause I have to admit, it's a bit of a gloat. I just think, it can't be me. I don't believe in luck. It's just a matter of trying. You can't win if you don't try. Peace all.
:P

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler