Clear all

The low E on my Tele wont intonate :(

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

The low E on my Tele is sharp and when I adjust the saddle it does'int get any better and I would rather not have to pay someone to set it up. Can anybody help?

(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I had a somewhat similar prob a couple months back. Here's the thread. Hope it helps.

https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39752

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I'll give this a shot in a minite thanks Roy! :D

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

It worked thanks man! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Woo Hoo!!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I hate it for Luthiers and the techs at guitar shops. With such awesome sites like this, they must really be suffering. It might be all right if they were on a salary, but I doubt it works that way. Oh, well. More money for us to spend on our G.A.S

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote