Enmity, work in progress (prelude)

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Prelude to Enmity

I know I know, been posting like a rabbit, you're all probably getting bored of it. But I'm a megalomanic and need the attention to create a healthy self-image in these times were the burden of the world is put on the shoulders of the youth. And so on and so forth. This is part of a somewhat larger song I'm working on. It's slow going and feel I could use some feedback now. Any comments, suggestions or mere incoherent thoughts much appreciated. :D

Posted : 23/02/2007 12:35 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I know I know, been posting like a rabbit, you're all probably getting bored of it.:D

Nope, not yet - we're enjoying the ride so far....
But I'm a megalomaniac

Aren't we all? Why are we posting here? As Zaphod once said, "If there's anything bigger round here than my ego, I want it hunted down and shot..." - or something similar....

man that's a LOVELY piece of music - I'm not big on classical, but that's pretty, no it's beautiful.....really nice counterpoint/harmony between the violins and the piano.....

Said it before, I'll say it again - you should change your occupation from "Student" to "musician" - maybe even "Magician," you keep pulling a lot of surprises out of your hat.....

And you never fail to keep us all guessing.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 23/02/2007 1:21 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Forgot to mention - it's eNMity, not eMNity - but you got it spelled right on Soundclick.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 23/02/2007 1:28 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ah, the joys of cut&paste. Fixed now. :D Thanks for the kind words, I'd love to be a professional musician but insanity is in short demand over here. :(

Posted : 23/02/2007 4:01 pm