My Hissy (very much) recording

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hi ,

Dunno what occured to me , but i finally decided to put a recording here.This is very bad in the sense that there is lots and lots of hiss going on , because i used earphones as mic put in the soundhole... :(

Maybe you can try...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=486518 (you will have to turn on the volume really high)

Rahul

Posted : 13/02/2006 3:37 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey i tried listening through the 'hi-fi' on soundclick and by turning on the volume and bearing hiss , i guess you can percieve what i am playing.

And the stops between are due to the fact that i was playing sitting on low platform with tremblings as to what exactly audacity might be doing to my recording.:oops:

Posted : 13/02/2006 3:42 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

And hey , this is just a roughly strummed acoustic of 'Comfortably Numb'.

Posted : 13/02/2006 6:54 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

You have really good finger picking technique. For what is worth. I'm probably not the best barometer. But to me, it sounds good.

I'm not familar with the sound though. Is it acoustic or did you make it acoustic because that is all that's availible to you?

Posted : 13/02/2006 8:43 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I only have my classical guitar so that's all i can do on.

Thanks , :D

Rahul

Posted : 14/02/2006 4:58 am
 gene
(@gene)
Estimable Member

Rahul,
I had to turn my speakers all the way up to hear it, but it sounded good. I can't get that kind of strumming out of my classical. I think that would sound even better on a steel string. Keep up the good work.

Posted : 14/02/2006 5:05 am
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks gene , i am certainly looking for a steel string and i think i have made my choice in Washburn D10SCELH :wink:

Posted : 14/02/2006 6:55 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Hey buddy, nice job! :D

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 14/02/2006 7:30 am