Clear all

pitch shifted delay double tracking Eventide

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 TLTD
(@tltd)
Topic starter  

I want to know too, I use a ptchfactor and I'm sure it can do it...I have been reamping then changing the pitch...works but kind of a pain if you just want to play and hear the sound NOW.

(@moonrider)
Noble Member

I want to know too, I use a ptchfactor and I'm sure it can do it...I have been reamping then changing the pitch...works but kind of a pain if you just want to play and hear the sound NOW.

Wow . . . zombie thread! Walters was such a head case everyone ignored him, but you seem normal enough . . . :lol:

Anyway, pitch shift and Automatic Double Tracking (ADT) are two entirely different effects.

Just about any delay can give you ADT effects. All you need to do is experiment with very short delay times in the 15 to 80 millisecond range to find the sound you like.

From what you describe of your process, it sounds like you want to add a real-time pitch shifted harmony. Your Eventide box will definitely do that, but since I'm entirely unfamiliar with it, the best I can do is refer you to the manual, and give you a link to the PDF version if you don't have it. http://www.eventide.com/~/media/Files/Audio%20Support/PitchFactor/Everyone/PitchFactor_Manual_Eng.ashx

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote