Clear all

Roland Micro-Cube

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tre-billie-mike)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi everyone i own a Roland Micro-Cube and i think it's an awesome little amp and extremely good value for money i've got the limited edition Micro-Cube (the red one :lol: ) it's like you have a pedal built into your amp and the effects you get are awesome like i said extremely good value for money i'd recommend it to anyone looking for a decent amp for a low price that sounds really good also people who like to take their guitars on holiday (camping) it uses batteries and operates for up to 20 hours with them, also it saves going out and buying a pedal for some people because you get quite a few effects and you can mix 'n' match them until you get the sound you like.

Feel free to put what you think/like about the Micro-Cube :D 8)

...It's Somthing unpredictable, But in the end is right, I hope you have the time of your life...

----I Am The American Idiot---- <-------You have been warned

(@the-dali)
Noble Member

Agreed. I have the Cube 15 and for $100 it is tough to beat. And... VERY LOUD for a small unit.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

i also have a micro cube for when i go on the road, totally impressed with it, best little practice amp out there 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@tre-billie-mike)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

yea i have the cube 15 aswell the sound you get is awesome :D

...It's Somthing unpredictable, But in the end is right, I hope you have the time of your life...

----I Am The American Idiot---- <-------You have been warned

ReplyQuote