Clear all

V-AMP 2 is awesome

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@aroundtheclaxon)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I just bought one today and it great. I dont really have any expirence with the actual good amps so i dont really know what im missing haha. I couldnt be happier with it though now my stuff can actually sound good. If your just trying to try out some cool sounds and not really giggin or anything check this out

Head Arcitech at Vandelay Instudries

(@aroundtheclaxon)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

oh ya and does anyone know of any like v-amp communties online like stompbox is for the other mfx

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Congrats,

I spent most of last winter in the early mornings with mine on my bed with headphones kicking some major Arse. What a way to get one's day started eh? :o)

If you like it with your amp.. try it with some good "Over the Ear" headphones. It will blow your mind, just be careful, cuz it could.. really blow your head off.

Anyhoo here's a link off Mikespe's page with V-amp Resources.
Link
Cheers.

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Anyhoo here's a link off Mikespe's page with V-amp Resources.
Link
Cheers.

Ya beat me to it Dagwood! 8) :lol: I was just going to post this when I saw you already did! Thanks for the advert!!

As for the sites, the Yahoo group on my site is probably the best resource. I have mine set up to receive replies once a day in an email. Plus they have a files section with all the manuals, upgrade tricks, and some cool DIY stuff. If you look at my Photo Album on my site you'll see I modified one of the ideas for a V-Amp mount for a music stand (or mic stand)...

The V-Amp is AWESOME. I am waiting for my headphones to arrive (Behringer HPS-3000 Studio Headphones) so I can try Dagwood's idea..

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

You'll love it. I myself have the Maxell HP-2000 headphones. They're good, I think anything that covers the whole ear and is comfy to wear is good.

You'll love the headphones on this thing, but like I said, be careful with the volumes, they can get extremely loud.

Rock On!!! :)

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Oh...and Dagwood...one more thing:

GO BEAVERS!

Yes I am an OSU Grad!!

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

GO BEAVERS!

Yes I am an OSU Grad!!

Hehehhe.. don't get me started with "BEAV" jokes... :wink: :wink: :oops:

ReplyQuote
(@aroundtheclaxon)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

ya but i like to piss people of with loud rock so i wann get an amp like an acoustic or something would be good i read?

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

GO BEAVERS!

Yes I am an OSU Grad!!

Has Oregon St. ever played the University of South Carolina in any sports? I'd LOVE to be on campus for that matchup :D

I bet there would be a ton of "action" on it.

:lol:

PS: the USC mascot is the "GameCock"

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Has Oregon St. ever played the University of South Carolina in any sports? I'd LOVE to be on campus for that matchup :D

I don't think so...unless they met in a bowl game or March Madness...OSU did play Notre Dame in a Bowl game once and won.

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

GO BEAVERS!

Yes I am an OSU Grad!!

PS: the USC mascot is the "GameCock"

I'm sure they haven't.. maybe some of the girls' sports?

What the Hell is a GameCock? I know what a ShuttleCock is.... :roll: :roll:

ReplyQuote