Clear all

hello all

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@foraquid)
Topic starter

Hi,

I'm pretty much new to forums in general, just never really got round to it. I'm 24 and live in England. So, one of my main interests being guitar (other interests include online poker, philosophy - I am currently doing a masters degree - video games, and I love to sleep) I thought I would join up here. I own 3 guitars: Maverick JR4, Schecter C7 Diamond Series (the older version), and a Maverick X1 (with dimebag pick ups - didnt buy them myself, just came with it second hand). I have the awful Marshall MG100DFX and I use guitar rig 3 through it. I mostly play metal of all types (70's, - not 80s apart from tallica, and more modern stuff like protest the hero etc) but I also love just good guitar based music in general, like RHCP etc. I'm here for general chat about all things guitar related, but also looking for tech advice since, while concentrating on education, my guitars need a little tlc.

Posted : 19/04/2011 4:39 am
 JKHC
(@jkhc)
Trusted Member

Hey Foraquid, welcome to Guitar Noise. I really hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do. :D

When we started the band, it was because we were waiting for a sound that never happened. We got tired of waiting, and we decided to just do it ourselves. - Mike Shinoda

Posted : 25/04/2011 6:45 pm