Clear all

Hello all

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@zaphod)
Topic starter

Hello everyone. I just signed up today, here's a quick bio for me:

I'm 36, was born in Toronto Canada, came to the USA in 1995 and have lived in a couple of places before settling in New Hampshire.

I started playing when I was 17, was in a band my last year of high school, and another one year in college. A few of my favorite bands/musicians are The Tragically Hip, U2, Barenaked Ladies, Tool, Guster, Bruce Springsteen, and Elvis Costello. I don't gig at all, just play for myself and some friends every now and agian.

I joined mainly because I just wanted a cool place to hang out with other guitarists, and hopefully improve my playing as a result.

Posted : 09/07/2006 3:58 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hi Zaphod! Welcome to GN! 8)

Hope to see you around the boards! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 09/07/2006 4:29 am
(@japike)
Eminent Member

Hi Zaphod!

I'm new here too. And, like you, am looking to improve a bit. I've been getting much more serious about guitar the last couple of years and feel the need to expand abit. I look foward to growing with you.

Jeff

Posted : 09/07/2006 3:26 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Zaphod! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 09/07/2006 3:49 pm
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

Hi, nice to have you. look forward to seeing you around the forums. As always Welcome to Guitar Noise 8)

Posted : 09/07/2006 11:12 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!! Hope you enjoy yourself.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 10/07/2006 9:33 am