Clear all

i am new i registered today

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@sowterg)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

im 16 i bein playin just iover a year i think,i play electric mostly but want to get back in touch with my acustic figer style and stuff, i like metal ,classicrock ,country,hardcore rock sof core rock ,neoclassical ,and also funk and things like that. dont now scales dont now keys dont now how cords are bult up like wta makes and am chord y? is it called am i dont now i dont now wat a mode is and i havnt llearnt sheet music fully yet.

Its the choices you make that diffines you as a person.

Posted : 08/07/2006 10:52 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, SowterG! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 08/07/2006 11:31 pm
(@dneck)
Prominent Member

Hey welcome, heres a good sight that explains all of that if you want

http://www.marktiarra.com/music/guitar_lessons.html

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

Posted : 09/07/2006 1:40 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN!

8) Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 09/07/2006 4:27 am
(@sowterg)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

thx veru much for refering me to that site realy helped me with my theory

Its the choices you make that diffines you as a person.

Posted : 09/07/2006 1:02 pm
(@japike)
Eminent Member

Hi sowterG!

I'm new here too! I did alot of lurking here before registering and found alot of good stuff that will help us grow as musicians.

Look foward to seeing you around here.

Thanks to Dneck, by the way. I checked out you link. Looks like some good stuff I can use as well.

Jeff

Posted : 09/07/2006 3:22 pm
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

Hi and welcome. don't you worry about all that stuff. You can learn alot here, hang around ask questions get involved, you will learn all that stuff. go hang out in beginners forum for a little and read some stuff. Maybe start with scales, ask questions, someone will help you. again, welcome.

Posted : 09/07/2006 11:09 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 10/07/2006 9:34 am