Clear all

hey all!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@bemusical)
Topic starter

hey everyone!

stumbled upon this site while looking for a friendly online community for beginner musicians and singers, and thought this site would do nicely^_^

well, i started learning pop piano about 14 months ago, though i took a 5-month break from lessons in between. i started acoustic guitar lessons about 3 months ago, and vocal lessons about 2 months ago. yeah, it's a lot of lessons, but i do love music, and have been fortunate enough to be given the chance to focus on learning it, and not worry too much financially...for now...

i've been desperately looking online for newbie musicians and singers to communicate with. since my lessons are all individual ones, i don't have classmates to share the learning experience with, or even to see how i'm measuring up, though the latter really isn't all that important. hopefully i would get to make some new friends, both beginner and experienced musicians, to connect with:)

oh, and if at all possible, try to help out those with musical problems. i know not everyone is lucky enough to be taught music one-on-one by knowledgeable patient human guides, so i'll do what i can to help with any questions i have answers to. peace:)

"Music is a hearing art." David Lucas Burge

A newbie to music? Just started learning to sing or play the guitar (or keyboard)? Drop by my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/tuningmylifearound and say hi!^_^

Posted : 09/05/2011 10:49 am
 JKHC
(@jkhc)
Trusted Member

Hello, welcome to GN. I am sure you will find alot of useful information on this site. The beginner lessons are pretty good, better than most other sites IMO. On behalf of everyone on the forums, we hope you enjoy Guitar Noise as much as we do.

Is it just me or does that sound like one of the cheezy greetings a computer would give...... :roll:

When we started the band, it was because we were waiting for a sound that never happened. We got tired of waiting, and we decided to just do it ourselves. - Mike Shinoda

Posted : 12/05/2011 11:33 pm
(@bemusical)
Topic starter

actually, it kinda sounds more like a captain greeting the passengers on his plane. :lol:

but still, thank you very much for the warm welcome! :D

"Music is a hearing art." David Lucas Burge

A newbie to music? Just started learning to sing or play the guitar (or keyboard)? Drop by my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/tuningmylifearound and say hi!^_^

Posted : 13/05/2011 12:39 am