Notifications
Clear all

Hey Everyone

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@dreamtheaterrocks)
Topic starter

Hi everyone, I found this site when I was searching around the internet to see if i could get some advice about my js 100 guitar and it's floating bridge. The advice I got was great, one of the moderators led me to an awesome website which has tips on lots of different areas of repair. I'm into all music except for rap/hip hop/ and pop but im mostly into rock. I like harder rock/metal like dream theater, metallica, megadeath etc but i also like soft stuff like simon and garfunkel and the beatles. So yeah... sweet I hope to get to know some of you people who are reading this and learn some more stuff about the guitar and music.

DTROCKS

Get the best step by step video lessons on the internet at: http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/

Posted : 26/01/2006 11:07 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN. Enjoy the journey to knowledge.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 26/01/2006 11:10 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Howdy & Welcome to the GN forums.

is it just me or has there been a trend towards really long user names lately? :shock:

#4491....

Posted : 26/01/2006 11:31 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

is it just me or has there been a trend towards really long user names lately? :shock:No choice, Nils and TwistedLefty were used. :D

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 26/01/2006 11:35 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

is it just me or has there been a trend towards really long user names lately? :shock:No choice, Nils and TwistedLefty were used. :D

point taken :oops:

#4491....

Posted : 26/01/2006 11:58 pm