10 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter

hey guys and gals,

just wanted to say whats up, and say hi to everyone, i havn't had alot of time
the last 2 months to keep up with whats up on gn, my band " sins of desire" have been
busting our butts on writing and recording material for are first cd, we are about a 1/2
of the way done with it, still have along way to go, but so far were pretty proud of it, hope everyone is doing great, were still doing a gig here and there, but mostly concentrating on the cd, i'll keep you guys posted, well until later, keep jammin 8)

rocker

even god loves rock-n-roll

Posted : 22/08/2006 9:50 pm
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Hi Rocker

Hey, where you goin' so fast? It's nice to hear from you, and see Jimmy again too. :D

Got any clips of that CD?

Glad your band is doing well, but don't forget your friends at GN.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

Posted : 22/08/2006 11:54 pm
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter

wes,

i'll never forget you guys, you and bish will be the first people to get a cd, i promise.
i cant wait to get it finished and send you guys one, i even told the guys in the band that
i was going to send u 1, its going slow but good, you know how it is, constantly rewriting a song over and over till you get it how you want it. i'll never forget the advice and encouragement that you gave me when i first joined this band and bish offering to come to
nashville and fill in for rick when he broke his wrist, but you got to promise me that when i send it to you, you got to tell me what you honestly think, weather it gets me high or makes me cry lol, ok?

Posted : 23/08/2006 12:43 am
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Welcome back, I just saw your post in Bonzo's thread. It's been quite a reunion this week with everyone coming back.

I'm looking foward to hearing some new songs. Not hiding any guitars from the missus are you?

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 23/08/2006 1:45 am
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Rocker

Can't wait to hear your music. Don't worry, you will get honest (but constructive) criticism from everyone here.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

Posted : 23/08/2006 1:56 am
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter

thanks wes

no paul, i have "nt pulled that one again, but i did finnaly get that strat :D

Posted : 23/08/2006 4:01 am
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome back :)

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 23/08/2006 8:18 am
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

thanks wes

no paul, i have "nt pulled that one again, but i did finnaly get that strat :D

That's awesome then. Pictures?

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 23/08/2006 1:39 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Good luck with your CD Rocker! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 23/08/2006 7:47 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Rocker that is some serious stuff you got going on there. I am honored you included me in your CD list. (sniff) I can't wait to hear the compilation of songs.

It appears your drummer is fully healed and serious about his responsibilities.

GOOD LUCK, Bud!!!!

Also, Hi Dan. Haven't had much time to chat here either lately. Real life...go figure. :roll:

Wes, kuddos on the new avatar. Good photo!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 24/08/2006 5:44 am