Skip to content
New member Chris Ru...

Notifications
Clear all

New member Chris Rupp (Chris's Guitar Instructional DVDs)

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@chris-rupp)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey everybody. My name is Chris Rupp. I'm a guitar instructor from Pa. I found this forum because I stumbled across a post that was discussing me and my guitar instructional dvds and I thought it was cool to see people's review of what they really thought of some of my dvds. Feel free to check out my dvds at the links below and some audio clips of my playing on my Myspace page. Feel free to friend me on Myspace if you want. I'm into networking with other guitar players. I'm really into Fender strats. I just got the Eric Johnson signature model strat and I'm really enjoying playing it.

Chris Rupp

Monthly guitar lessons with Chris Rupp
Visit chrisrupp.com
Visit my Ebay store for guitar instructional dvds

Posted : 11/07/2006 4:05 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN Chris. I am one of those that was reviewing, from a beginniner perspective. Still enjoying your DVD and more so as I get better. Keep up the great work.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 11/07/2006 4:17 pm
(@chris-rupp)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

glad to hear that you are still enjoying your dvd.

chris

Visit chrisrupp.com

Posted : 11/07/2006 9:22 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hi Chris!

Welcome to GN!!

See you around! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/07/2006 2:40 am
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

Hi and welcome! :)

Posted : 13/07/2006 9:17 pm
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member

Hey Chris, Welcome!

Just checked out "Cryin the Blues", VERY Tasty, Wonderful stuff, nobody does enough of this stuff anymore, Thanks!

Hope to see you around the rooms!

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

Posted : 13/07/2006 10:35 pm
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member

Hello, my names chris too(weird). I might have to check out your dvds, could you give me some info about them?

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

Posted : 20/07/2006 4:30 am
(@chris-rupp)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

hey chris, feel free to check out my dvds at the links below in my signature. You should be able to find out anything you want to know in my Ebay store. Let me know if you have any further questions after checking out my Ebay store.

thanks,
chris rupp

Visit chrisrupp.com

Posted : 20/07/2006 2:13 pm