Clear all

New old guitar player here

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@dspec)
Topic starter

Hello,
I am new to the forum today. I have been playing guitar for 32 years, been on stage, behind the stage, and even under the stage. Styles -- everything. But played in rock bands mostly.

I'm not great, but I love to make music and have built a studio in my basement.

I've downsized the guitar collection to a Taylor T5, Fender SRV Stratocaster, Washburn acounstic/electric, Epiphone Les Paul Junior, a Hohner concert sized acoustic (which has been with me since I was 9). Amps: Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special, Dean Markley CD 120 (tube), Marshall solid state 30 watt, Fishman acoustic amp, Fender acoustic amp (dead), and a couple of stomp boxes (overdrive, Chorus Ensemble, delay, compressor, eq, Crybaby).

Recording Boss BR 1180 CD with Roland monitors
Tube preamp microphones

A lot of stuff that just doesn't matter when the fingers meet the fretboard. Anyway, I am looking forward to continued learning from everyone here.

cheers

Posted : 02/11/2007 12:56 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Dspec! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 03/11/2007 12:51 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise!! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 03/11/2007 2:11 am
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome DSpec!
been on stage, behind the stage, and even under the stage. I can relate! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Cheers, katmetal :)

Posted : 03/11/2007 10:09 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 13/11/2007 2:23 pm