Notifications
Clear all

Don't Do That To Me Again

21 Posts
21 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member

I wasn't all that worried, I know you and nick worked hard to get things right again :D This happens every other year or so.
We went and played with the horses today and took my sister and here family out for dinner. I only went through mild withdrawal symptoms :twisted:

After a few phone calls to my therapist... :shock: I've come to realize..."Its just a website, Its just a website, Its just a website..." Breathing exercises have helped. :wink:

Like racetruck said.... the downtime forced me to actually play my guitar. Hey...we should have a mandatory..shut up and play yer guitar night.
Thanks for all your hard work for getting the site (Its just a website, Its just a website, Its just a website) up and running again. breathe...breathe....breathe...breathe

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 01/10/2007 1:28 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Your therapist works weekends? :shock: Wow! Cool! :lol: Wish mine did! :cry:

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 01/10/2007 3:04 pm
(@rmorash)
Estimable Member

Like others I thought it had something to do with me and all weekend I had visions of being banned from the site. All weekend I tried to log on and all I got was a string of php code. At the same time there were a number of other sites I couldn't connect to which furthered my paranoia. Never realized how addicted I am to this site and how important it has become to my guitar playing. Thanks for all your hard work and kudos for getting the site back up and running so fast; I'm sure you guys had other plans for your weekend.

Posted : 02/10/2007 11:08 pm
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

What a bunch of wimps. :roll:

Fancy being addicted to a website!!!

I can give it up any time I like - in fact I give it up several times a day on average... :wink:

Congratulations on getting it back up so quickly. Not saying that I missed it at all, you understand... hardly noticed... just popped in now and then out of tecnhical curiosity...

Cheers,

Chris

Posted : 03/10/2007 6:47 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Me too.

I think it was the website itself saying "Complain about my new layout will you?"

Posted : 03/10/2007 11:22 am
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Doesn't something wacky usually happen to GN around October?

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

Posted : 03/10/2007 10:38 pm
Page 2 / 2