Clear all

Happy New Year!

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Like the header says, Happy New Year to all my GN friends, old and new. Last year was a bad year - in fact, of all the years I've lived so far, 2012 ranks at 55th out of 55.

Here's hoping that 2013 is a LOT better for all of us, not just me - things can only get better!

Chin up, keep smiling when you're down, play the blues when you feel the blues, and....ROCK ON!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 01/01/2013 6:15 pm
(@alangreen)

Amen to that mate.

If you're not doing anything else in August, I'm at the Alnwick International Music Festival from August 8th to 10th with the Essex Guitar Orchestra - it's where they filmed most of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves - drop by and say "Hi"

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 01/01/2013 6:51 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Happy New Year!

Posted : 01/01/2013 8:53 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Happy New Years, everyone, and I wish for all to have a nice or better year this year than last.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 01/01/2013 10:53 pm
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Yes happy new year all!!

Had a rough `12 myself.. glad to see it go, and move onto a fresh start!

Paul B

Posted : 02/01/2013 1:51 am