Skip to content

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Happy New Year!

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Like the header says, Happy New Year to all my GN friends, old and new. Last year was a bad year - in fact, of all the years I've lived so far, 2012 ranks at 55th out of 55.

Here's hoping that 2013 is a LOT better for all of us, not just me - things can only get better!

Chin up, keep smiling when you're down, play the blues when you feel the blues, and....ROCK ON!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

(@alangreen)
Member Moderator

Amen to that mate.

If you're not doing anything else in August, I'm at the Alnwick International Music Festival from August 8th to 10th with the Essex Guitar Orchestra - it's where they filmed most of Robin Hood Prince of Thieves - drop by and say "Hi"

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Happy New Year!

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Happy New Years, everyone, and I wish for all to have a nice or better year this year than last.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Yes happy new year all!!

Had a rough `12 myself.. glad to see it go, and move onto a fresh start!

Paul B

ReplyQuote