Skip to content
Log me on automatic...

Notifications
Clear all

Log me on automatically each visit - not working ?

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Is it just me or has the "Log me on automatically each visit" feature been turned off ?

Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 21/02/2014 12:17 am
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

It is working for me. At least, I've not been prompted to login lately.

Posted : 21/02/2014 5:36 pm
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

Then again, I just got prompted to login again while I was in the Easy Songs forum. Maybe something is up.

Posted : 21/02/2014 5:44 pm
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

I've played with it a bit more. The problem appears to occur when I choose to use one of the index pinned posts at the top of the forum to navigate to an easy song. When I choose this path, I'm prompted to login again each and every time. But, if I navigate to that post without using the index, my cached login seems to be recognized. Weird.

Posted : 21/02/2014 6:00 pm
(@alangreen)

No, the log me on automatically function is still working. I've been away for a couple of days, come back, powered up, clicked the "New Posts button in the New Tab thing and it's taken me straight in.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 22/02/2014 2:55 pm
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the reply guys. It seems that if I use an original link I set up on my desktop then I have the issue. So I've deleted that one and created another one and its all good now.

cheers
Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

Posted : 25/02/2014 6:59 am