my space page

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@rgalvez)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Hi there folks!

I want to share my new My space page...I think you will find it entertaining, mostly because of all the 'friends' I brought there , ( I think you will recognize some of them) :))

Check it out!

Cheers,
Roberto

http://www.myspace.com/robertogalvezf

Posted : 21/03/2007 1:32 am
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Nice Group of friends

Do any of them play any music? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 21/03/2007 3:54 am
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

I never really got into the whole myspace thing really. I'm sure I'm missing out on something but I can't quite figure out what.

You have some real cool friends though. Nice page.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 21/03/2007 7:01 pm
(@rgalvez)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Hi Chuck!..If you have some music out there (some demos, recordings etc) this place is the best to show the world your music..or maybe it's a good place to share similar interest with other people.
I use it mainly because I have some music recorded (with my group Los Pinglos) that I 'd like to share with others... who knows? maybe it's the best place to market yourself...we're musicians or potential musicans, so where would you like to show your music? I think this is a good place to start.

Posted : 22/03/2007 12:09 am
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

As far as music goes I'm not sure I'm quite ready just yet to unleash it on an unsuspecting world but I'll certainly bear it in mind for the (hopefully not too distant) future. :lol:

I'm just getting into recording my music more for learning purposes than anything else but as soon as I have something to show the world I'll give it a go.

I do currently have soundclick and dmusic pages but that is more for the convenience of participating in online jams with the good people of GN than any self promotion.

My eldest son has just set up a myspace page for his college band. I can certainly see the merits and advantages.

Thanks for the info though.

Good luck with your myspace page.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

Posted : 24/03/2007 7:05 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Roberto,

It sounds great! Have you recorded more songs?

Nuno

PS. Suena francamente bien! Felicidades!

Posted : 25/03/2007 2:57 pm
(@rgalvez)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Thanks a lot Nuno!

Yes ,we will put gradually more stuff in the page. I hope you've enjoyed them :)
By the way folks, if you're curious about my group, please check out our page, and leave some comments :)))

http://www.myspace.com/lospinglos

Posted : 25/03/2007 8:42 pm