Clear all

Sorrow turns to Joy

54 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
(@rocker)
Noble Member

vic,
man that sucks, 14 days in jail for getting mugged? i hate to say this buddy, you should
have killed the little miserable bag of puke! No i take that back, it just pisses me off to hear
things like that, It's a damn shame criminals have more rights than decent law abiding people!

I hope you get the money that is OWED TO YOU, and more, i have read stories like
that before, people get sued for defending themselves, it makes me sick :x

even god loves rock-n-roll

Posted : 08/07/2007 1:05 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Yep. Alas, American society's evolving that way, too.

I cleaned out Yoda the water turtle's tank today. Man, was it nasty! Took me a lot of tries to get the smell out from my fingernails. Think I'll bring home some rubber gloves next time. Yoda's happy in his shiny clean tank, though. It had gotten bad enough that he was losing his appetite; that ought to tell you something!
:shock:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Posted : 08/07/2007 2:05 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

It had gotten bad enough that he was losing his appetite; that ought to tell you something!
:shock:

Yeah!

Don't touch your Johnson until you thoroughly wash up. :o

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 08/07/2007 5:41 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Well you guys have LOT of turtles apparently in USA. :shock:

Keep up the good job though. I am sure WWF (World Wildlife Fund) would be happy on our actions.

Posted : 08/07/2007 7:20 am
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

That's a terrible injustice Vic. We hear stories like that here every now and then. When you get your compo hope you can buy a nice new guitar or go on a nice holiday somewhere with Marilyn.

Yes Ric, we've got assorted introduced species gone wrong here, others are foxes, hares, some turtles and those big carp fish, and probably many more, like rats and cockroaches...sigh.... :)

Posted : 09/07/2007 8:46 am
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

Hope the bunnies are doing well, we've got one black bunny, he was supposed to be a dwarf but he's now over a foot long :? We'd have a cat but we've got a large dog, a cross between a german and a belgian shepard. and he may eat a cat, here's a pic

Posted : 17/07/2007 2:43 am
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

That's a beautiful dog!

I love German shepherds.

Posted : 17/07/2007 3:54 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hope the bunnies are doing well, we've got one black bunny, he was supposed to be a dwarf but he's now over a foot long :? We'd have a cat but we've got a large dog, a cross between a german and a belgian shepard. and he may eat a cat, here's a pic

I think the bunnies have left the yard. Haven't seen them all week.

That is a beautiful German Shepherd, Violet. I bet that bark is as heathly as the bite. :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 17/07/2007 1:15 pm
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I stopped and moved a big box turtle out of the street today. He was obviously familiar with and unafraid of humans, and kept his head out watching me while I moved him. I think he may have been the same big turtle I picked up out of the street, took home and kept for a little while, then put out in the back yard a few weeks ago.

Posted : 17/07/2007 2:42 pm
Page 4 / 4