Texas in February is ON......

22 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
11.8 K Views
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Charlotte is in North Carolina............ got a layover there? Give me a call whenever you get settled in and can get unstuck from Marv!!!!! (And I realize that could take a while!!!!!) I DID give you BOTH of my numbers, didn't I? I'll PM you my cell just in case. COME ON GIRL! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 13/02/2005 5:40 am
(@racer-y)
Estimable Member

Hello
Ms. Blue you invited me to this back in the fall. October - November maybe? I'm sorry I should have done so earlier, but I'm afraid
I won't be able to attend.
Thank you for the invitation. I was looking forward to going, but
you know how things go. :)

Oh well, I hope everthing goes well and have fun!

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but when
you're a 22lb sledge, do you really have to be?

Posted : 16/02/2005 4:54 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Well, I just have to tell y'all that you missed a WONDERFUL party! There were about 200 people (give or take a few). The bride (and groom) were glowing, the champagne was flowing, there were two bands, I almost danced my feet off!! The wedding was short, sweet and beautiful, and the party was a smashing success!!!

My sister and I baked and decorated all the cakes..........here's the wedding cake!

I did a bass guitar cake for the groom, then decided that the bride deserved her own cake, too.......... therefore, she got Betty Boop on hearts of flowers.

The arch my sister and I built for the wedding in the middle of my living room! Pre-wedding, didn't have the pretty flowers in the flower pots at the bottom yet!

James and Jenice as husband and wife under the arch my sister and I built with the pretty flowers in the pots at the bottom!

The Brazos Brothers Band

Lution Drive (I had quit playing at this point and was taking pictures!!)

I'm so tired at this point that I could nap for a week!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 21/02/2005 6:04 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Almost forgot! You can't see this in the pictures above, but this is the "topper" we built for the top of the arch.... we made the bridal gown out of white roses.......

(Just HAD to show off my handy work!) :D

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

Posted : 21/02/2005 6:09 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

WOW!!

Sorry we missed the party, it looked FAB and I'm sure it was way better than it looked to.

Infact are you doing anything tonight??

There is an open mic night at the Fallout Lounge in Deep Ellum, Andrew and I are going - he's really good plus there are some other musician friends of ours playing. If you want to come and hang out with us and/or play even that would be awesome and the drinks and food are on me.

Posted : 21/02/2005 6:47 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Well, thanks, Pet! LOL! Sure wish y'all could have made it! It was a blast! (Or, maybe I just got blasted!!!) Either way, I had a GREAT time!! :D

I would LOVE to come to Deep Ellum tonight, but already have plans (that "certain gentleman" we've talked about is coming over this evening.... said he wants to talk to me about something kind of important and for some strange reason I have butterflies flying all around inside!) :D There was just "something" in his voice that immediately got me fluttering! :oops: (Note to self....... he's still married, he's still married, he's still married..........dammit!) :evil: I kind of hate to speculate about what he wants to talk about, I KNOW what I want him to talk about (divorce, divorce, divorce and us, us, us!!!) But, I can't get my hopes up. He IS, after all, a gentleman who would never cheat on his wife (which is an excellent quality in a man!), even though I KNOW he wants to (you don't hold and kiss someone you consider to be a friend the way he holds and kisses me!), he's the type of man that would have to completely end one relationship before he started another, and there was something that he said at the party that led me to believe that he is considering ending his marriage. :D :D :D :D :D

Enough wishful thinking......... all this love and marriage stuff may be going to my head (or heart, at this point it's kind of hard to tell!) Tell Andrew's keyboard player congratulations and tell his fiancee I send my best wishes! Maybe y'all could have a double wedding, say, in AUGUST????? Vic says he'll be here for sure in Aug. and Marilyn said that she's dying to come! And it has come to be my understanding that you'll also be here again in Aug. If Twisty and Nick and Slipperman and Racer Y can make it, too, maybe we can have a small get-together outside under my big ol' patio (I promise I'll have ceiling fans installed out there by August 'cause it's gonna be HOT!)

I probably should have saved this for a PM, but after all this typing, I'm posting! Give me a call, girl!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

Posted : 21/02/2005 8:37 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Yeah - It probably was better over PM and thats why I edited my post slightly. Talk to yopu soon I promise.....I hope all hope all goes well tonight *HUG*

Posted : 21/02/2005 9:38 pm
Page 2 / 2