Clear all

Welp Im bound by gravity

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Just wanted to let out a little steam, I feel so frail.

We were running in PE class, and I didnt tie my shoe the right way ( big mistake ) so suddenly the shoe flies up I instinctively jump and have a hard landing on my shoe-less foot. My ankle is ok, everybody asks about my ankle >.>, what really got messed up is the bottom part of my right foot, so Ive got not a full cast, half a cast on my leg, just the bottom side.

This happened on monday, and I am still practicing and looking for a way to walk with crutches, cant even carry my guitar around with me, I have to go to it, sit down and play, playing some sad tunes, I feel like a bird with a broken wing who is anxious to fly! But I cant do anything but practice my walking, hope I heal soon, watch a movie, and play guitar.

Sigh Ive already missed two quizes and a lab report, I did the lab report yesterday to try and do something, two special homeworks, agh but the lab report was so hard without being able to walk around to get the things I need, it took me 15 minutes just to round up my lab notebook and a black pen, internet was down so I had to head on to my mothers office in my cousins windowless car yesterday. It was raining, the side that didnt have a window was my side xD, a car kicked up some water next to us and it hit me in the face, felt like mother nature slapping me, lol. When I got to the office I had to crawl in, then I got my crutches, and Ive been practicing on them, completed my lab report though ^^.

I was planning to go today, but I woke up with a pain in my foot, it woke me up constantly throughout the night, I think Ill just rest it today. Its like never being able to take off one shoe, well thanks for listening, any advice with feet ? O_O

Im always looking for advice ^^, my date with the Foot Doctor isnt till next wednesday, so Ill have this thing on for a while, wish me luck!.

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 23/09/2009 11:10 am
(@jimbrady57)

srry to hear about that man, good luck

C-1 Schecter Diamond Series... I live for teh active pickups... :D

Posted : 24/09/2009 5:22 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

So, what's the damage to your foot then? Did somethng break? Sounds painful. Having pain wake you up is no fun at all.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 25/09/2009 12:49 pm
(@hobson)
Noble Member

Sorry to hear about your accident. At least you can still play guitar, even if somebody has to carry it for you. Take care and don't get anxious. Let it heal properly, whatever the damage is.

Renee

Posted : 25/09/2009 3:05 pm
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Ligament in my right foot got sprained, Im getting better though :D.

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 26/09/2009 12:49 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Back when I was young and walked 10 miles to school in a snowstorm uphill both ways ..... they wouldn't have casted that and you would have ended up with ligament instability like I have. Ahhh, modern medicine.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 26/09/2009 4:19 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

My worst sprain was some years ago. I was absolutely untrained and it was double: ankle and also the fingers.

Try to follow all the doctor's advices!

Posted : 27/09/2009 2:37 pm