Clear all

Wisconsin?

19 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@margaret)
Noble Member
Topic starter

So, an Oklahoman saying they thought me to be a Texan, hmmm......gotta ponder that one.

Well, admittedly if we were talking football I dont care much for them. But other than that I love Texans. They stock some of the purtiest women down there. LOL

Jim
Interesting that you used the word "stock" when Texas is a state full of ranches and rangeland. :P

:lol:

So I'll take that as a compliment, though I doubt I'd qualify to be a Texan under those parameters. Plus I ain't got the drawl down.

For the record, I don't personally hold those state-border prejudices I mentioned in my earlier post. I began life as an Iowegian and grew up in Illinois prior to becoming a Cheddarhead. I still have plenty of relatives (and loved ones too :wink: ) in both "I" states.

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 31/12/2006 4:52 pm
(@violet-s)
Reputable Member

Everyone's beautiful, coz God don't make no junk :wink:

Posted : 13/03/2007 3:47 am
(@corbind)
Noble Member

The first half of this post has made me quite hungry. Have not had breakbest yet and those brats are sounding good. :shock:

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 02/09/2007 6:29 pm
(@nirvgas)
Estimable Member

I'll put my vote in for Wisconsin, Madison or Milwaukee of course. :D

Life is my friend
Rake it up to take it in
Wrap me in your cinnamon
Especially in Michigan
...well I could be your friend- RHCP

Posted : 12/09/2007 4:11 am
Page 2 / 2