Notifications
Clear all

new project looking for bass player

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@dennis10)
Topic starter

I dont know if anyone out there is interested in this but I think it could be great. I am trying to get together a few musicians to create original music in the style of todays modern rock. The best thing about this is you can do it from home and in your own spare time.. We can send music via internet and put things together(I have the equipment to do this) and interact via email and IM. Also I would create a website for us to use and access as well for everything. This would allow for those musicians who have families and other priorities in their life to do it when it is a good time for them, like i do 12am at night!!!..
I guess you would have to be somewhat knowledgable with technology and have a recording device or be able to record to your computer directly at home and transfer the files to be sent via email(mp3 format). I would like to communicate as often as possible and hope to put together some pretty cool sounding songs. Looking to do modern rock/ rock style of music.

If there are any singers/ song writers / or both that are interested please contact me as well I have the capabillity to do all music for someone to add the melody and lyrics to.. And that is all from your home... Lets take advantage of technology. If you think this is cool for you and may be interested email me I would love to talk more.. even if its just to get more info contact me ASAP..

Looking for

singer/ song writers
bass players
guitar players
Drummers could get involved too, though it would be more programming not playing as we would use a drum machine..

Drop me an email, lets talk..

[email protected]

Posted : 27/09/2005 1:59 am