Clear all

A worthy cause

18 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@tactful)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

in the US we should keep in mind the things our tax dollars provide us.
we all saw the beautiful monuments in Washington DC during the inauguration,the WWII and Vietnam memorials to the national cemeteries, all tax funded. we have at our disposal hundreds of wonderful national parks. those displays of our heritage belong to all of us.
we pay for this. let's go enjoy them.
a good friend of mine works for the national park service. she is an arts conservator. she mends and maintains american art heritage treasures all over the states. cool.
Sure hear that dogbite.Thanks for putting a positive spin on this.Good soundclick link too.put it in mine to listen at.been awhile since I listened to Buffalo Springfield's FWIW... Blues guy here so You know I heard some good stuff.will listen to the rest another time.Snow duty calls

Heroes Don't wear capes.They wear Dog tags

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

thanks Tactful.
we do have living music archives, Les Paul for example. then there are many others that created the blues...unique to this side of the pond.
so perhaps in the national heritage interest groove their names, hometowns, and contributions will beciome monuments.
there, now it's full swing , back on topic, guitars. :)

thanks for listening to my soundclick creations. I sure have a ways to go.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@tactful)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Right dogbite.We do have both living and legendary guitar heroes all over as well as those that have left us.makes one wonder who did W. C. Handy look up to for his inspiration.had to be someone? I do not think He created the Blues as we know it.

as far as you having a long way to go Re: creations on soundclick.You are doing just fine(just listened to more)although it is never ending the music process is. Thanks for sharing it.if I knew a way to put up a demo of our band from days gone by I would. that'd be really difficult because it is a Tape Demo.High tech back then.
Think Vic Lewis put in in the right light or perscective as it were.
can promise you and anyone else it is music unlike any other heard that's why I wish it Was possible to get it up or reformatted or something.Yes back on track - cool

Heroes Don't wear capes.They wear Dog tags

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2