Clear all

GN Smokers Support

287 Posts
41 Users
0 Likes
39.9 K Views
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Keep it up Elektra! Hope they find the right medicine. The Tai Chi will be great to help strengthen the liver and lungs - I found the website to get Erle Montaigue's DVDs, I got a few titles from him a year or so ago and they came within a week from Wales (he moved to Wales a couple of years ago, he actually lived only about 30km from where I am now, but by the time I'd plucked up courage to go to lessons, he'd moved), anyway the DVDs are so good I find I don't need to go to a live class, though I might go next year to one of his students that now teaches for the company etc)

anyway the website is: http://www.erle.co.uk/

the title to start with is: MTG1 on page: http://www.erle.co.uk/Free/taijiquan_beginner.htm .

The cost is US $56.54 (I converted the UK 30 Pounds) which might sound a lot for one title, it is two hours long, and I never regretted paying that much, because it is so much more useful for learning it than any other DVD I've got of Tai Chi , it will be a great tool to have to use during the week between live lessons, as it's a bit hard to remember all the movements to start with.

On the site http://www.taichiamerica.com/ they are offering half hour online lessons by Erle M - and if you have dial-up you can order a CD copy for $20.

Hope that's helpful, and take care!! (you've inspired me to go and practise more too!)

Thanks, Violet! I'm going to check them out! You're just full of all kinds of good information! :D Thanks!
it's strange to actually taste what I'm eating after all these years.

I noticed that for the first time this morning. I always stop at a little shop near where I work and pick up sausage rolls for our breakfast. I had never noticed how spicy the sausages were until this morning! I could actually taste a BIG difference! Amazing!! :D
Elecktrablue, proud of ya girl - doing great! I recommend a good supply of Life-savers - Wint-o-green for preference - those mints were well named!!!

Thank you, Vic! I've been sucking on quite a bit of Wintergreen this past week! Not Lifesavers, though! Ice Breakers Wintergreen! (My favorite flavor of mint!)

Tomorrow night is band night again, and the beginning of week #2!!!! I'm anxious to see if David put on the patch and put up the No Smoking signs!! Hopefully, I'll get to stay till the end this time!! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Well, it's the fourth day of my third week! :D I think I've got this thing beat! :D

How is your re-quitting going, Jason? Hope you're doing well!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 20