Clear all

One heck of a gig bag!

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Note the MSRP. Is this or real? Not for me it aint!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/markbass-bass-gig-bag-24/h65558000001000

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

(@stephenbutler)
Eminent Member

Wow. I'm mesmerized. Is it a typo? Maybe somebody out there only buys the most expensive items. this could be a Musician's Friend inner-office experiment or bet.

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Intertesting... I agree with the experiment aspect, as they say they're out of stock until July.

ReplyQuote
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Ive brought cars for less then the "sale" price!!!!! For that kinda money I can hire someone part time to transport them for me!!!

Paul B

ReplyQuote
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

For $427, it shouldn't just hold a bass and a change of clothes, it better double as a tent so I can sleep in it too.

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

You could probably buy a decent bass and get a free gig bag thrown in for that kind of money!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@niklas)
Reputable Member

Did it appear on the site around the first of April? I have a hard time taking anything serious in the beginning of this month.

"Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage."

ReplyQuote
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

You could probably buy a decent bass and get a free gig bag thrown in for that kind of money!

:D :D :D

Vic

I own 5 basses and my total invested couldn't buy 2 of these bags. In fact, 4 of my basses combined could buy 1. But, the bass I paid the least for is actually the most valuable one I own. A friend sold me a MIM Fender Jazz for $75 because he needed to make room at his house. I tried to give him more, but he wouldn't take it. I wanted more of a P-Bass sound, so I traded it for a very nice MIM P-bass.

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

It comes with two basses.

Yea, that's it. :twisted:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

its cheaper compared to a mercedes benz.

ReplyQuote