Skip to content
Only ONE Electric g...

Notifications
Clear all

Only ONE Electric guitar... what would it be?

23 Posts
21 Users
0 Likes
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I said LP

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

SG style for me, please.

So I guess that's "Other"

Cheers,

Chris

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I love an SG and the V and the Explorer. I need and Explorer body for my collection, but I'd just take an LP if I could have nothing else.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I've stated my love for my LP in another thread. In fact, I think I hear it calling me......

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member

ES 335 for me, unfortunately I had to sell my Epi Supernova due to some financial crisis I had and I really miss it badly!

I didn't realize the tone it had, big and meaty, perfect for Blues and classic rock.

A freind of mine has it and I get visitation every other weekend........

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

ReplyQuote
(@musica23)
Reputable Member

This one was surprisingly easy for me. I chose Strat. After admitting to being a complete guitar addict in another thread, I come here and narrow it down to one quickly. What does this mean??? :shock: (My second choice would be a Tele or an SG...and away I go from there!)

Love and Peace or Else,
CC

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

I used to be a Strat (really G&L) guy -- but I'm going with Tele as well.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member

Where's the love for the '51???

:shock: :shock: :shock:

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2