Clear all

Opinions of PRS SE

18 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I have the PRS Mark Tremonti SE (formerly owned by Bish, who liked the PRS so much he decided to go whole hog on a major upgrade :D ) and it is awesome!

Love the neck, beautiful tone, stays in tune, lightweight and comfortable to play.

This is what I have, in platinum metallic:

http://www.prsguitars.com/tremontise/index.html

Highly recommended by me.

Margaret

Ha!! Don't even get me started. I love my PRS and it's my guitar of choice when I first sit down to play anything. And coming from a drummer, that can be good or bad. :twisted:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

I played a couple of PRS SEs the other day, and my opinion is they don't hold a candle to my Ibanez. I thought I might upgrade to one of those, and maybe it's just familiarity, but the Ibanez neck feels much better in my hands, and upper fret access is also surprisingly better on the Iby.

But I also played a PRS Custom 24 with a thin neck (not sure if that's standard or not) ... now that's a very fine guitar that I'd love to own.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I played a couple of PRS SEs the other day, and my opinion is they don't hold a candle to my Ibanez. I thought I might upgrade to one of those, and maybe it's just familiarity, but the Ibanez neck feels much better in my hands, and upper fret access is also surprisingly better on the Iby.

But I also played a PRS Custom 24 with a thin neck (not sure if that's standard or not) ... now that's a very fine guitar that I'd love to own.

That's the one I have, Slej. And I bought it due to exactly what you mentioned.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2