Clear all

Rare Yngwie Tracks

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hey guys. I am curious to see if anyone has some rare yngwie tracks laying around that they are willing to send me. I am looking for

- Voodoo
- The only one
- Cross the line
- Time will tell

Mainly a lot of material off of his magnum opus album (1995). I have searched and searched the internet for them, music stores all across america, the best thing I can find is 1$ a song, or overpriced and imported CD's from japan. So if anyone has a few let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

(@moonrider)
Noble Member

Hey guys. I am curious to see if anyone has some rare yngwie tracks laying around that they are willing to send me. I am looking for

- Voodoo
- The only one
- Cross the line
- Time will tell

Mainly a lot of material off of his magnum opus album (1995). I have searched and searched the internet for them, music stores all across america, the best thing I can find is 1$ a song, or overpriced and imported CD's from japan. So if anyone has a few let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Surely you wouldn't be wanting to deny Yngwie the royalties he so richly deserves? Your favorite artist, and you don't think his music's worth paying for?

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Actually no lol. Im broke, and in college. :mrgreen: I scrape by for gas & food on a daily basis let alone drop like 5-6 bucks on some songs that I just want to learn.

But maybe some day after my degrees Ill just have a party on Itunes lol.

But until then, let me know if any of you guys have em layin around.

Thanks

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

ReplyQuote