Spanish Guitars

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@chefie)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Hi All,

I'm going to be traveling to Barcelona next month and I'm looking for some advice on whether there are any incredible Spanish made accoustic guitars that might be worth picking up and bring back home to the States?

Thanks,

Neil

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Neil, why don't you PM Nuno - just in case he misses this - and ask his advice? Just a thought....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

It's all a matter of taste, obviously, and I found Madrid was better than Barcelona for guitars, but do try out as many as you can get your hands on.

Don't bother with the "El Corte Ingles" chain of shops. They sell guitars, but don't know the first thing about them and the really expensive one I tried in one of their Madrid shops sounded horrible compared to the EUR 200 flamenco model I tried at Manuel Contreras.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote