Clear all

Wall Mount Stands

22 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Darnit, just ordered the Hercules model a few days ago after starting to read this thread...just checked out gnease's post and I'm regretting it a little now!

Also like the one Mike posted, would look cool with a few posters and such around it. But alas, I ordered it, and I don't plan on taking the time to send it back.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Darnit, just ordered the Hercules model a few days ago after starting to read this thread...just checked out gnease's post and I'm regretting it a little now!

Also like the one Mike posted, would look cool with a few posters and such around it. But alas, I ordered it, and I don't plan on taking the time to send it back.

Don't regret it. They'll be fine. Just don't mount them too high. One plus I didn't mention is the Hercules do stand off the wall a bit more that the others. In fact, the two of these that I have are mounted above a framed poster. The guitars hang right in front of it. Might even give you some of the effect you mention.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@nexion)
Honorable Member

Beautiful guitar. Schecter C1 Classic?

"That’s what takes place when a song is written: You see something that isn’t there. Then you use your instrument to find it."
- John Frusciante

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Yes sir! :D Midnight Rain (her name)

Great guitar and it fits me like a glove! She's my number 1. :D

ReplyQuote
(@nexion)
Honorable Member

Midnight Rain (her name)
Definately fits! 8)

I've played a few C1 Classics - beautiful look, feel, and tone (especially the fret inlay).

I love Schecters because they are rock solid and silky smooth.

"That’s what takes place when a song is written: You see something that isn’t there. Then you use your instrument to find it."
- John Frusciante

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I like the black Schechter, looks almost as if it was designed by the same guy who designed the Stealth Bomber....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@clockworked)
Reputable Member

I'd do it if I could hang them in their cases, heh. That would be an interesting sight, all kinds of guitars up on the wall in hardshell cases.

Used to be, was a part of me felt like hiding.. but now it comes through. Comes through to you.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2