Clear all

Was Hendrix Murdered?

24 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@scrybe)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I doubt that one can reliably distinguish vomited and unvomited red wine found in the nose, throat and lungs by visual inspection. If it contained chewed up beef, of course, that would be a clue...

True, but we both know that wouldn't prove that Hendrix had vomited the wine, merely that someone had vomited the wine. Maybe his manager vomited wine into Hendrix's mouth...

Edit: Can someone get rid of the rather disgusting mental pictures I now have? I have a twisted mind...

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Nope. You can't unsee that.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@citizennoir)
Noble Member

Disgusting; Maybe.... I think you just may be on to something!

So, what most of you are saying is that there IS a fool-proof way of getting away with murdering someone....
Forcing a gallon of wine into them to the point that it comes out their ears, along with a handful of pills and claiming that they choked on their own vomit,
as no medical inquiry could prove otherwise?

I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Also, I'm thinking that I've seen a CSI where they found a fingerprint in vomit that led to the case being cracked....
Of course I could have dreamed that as well.
I'll look into it and get back to you :wink:

Ken

"The man who has begun to live more seriously within
begins to live more simply without"
-Ernest Hemingway

"A genuine individual is an outright nuisance in a factory"
-Orson Welles

ReplyQuote
(@grungesunset)
Honorable Member

This reminds me of the documentary I saw about Kurt Cobain's death. All these little odd details and strange circumstances surrounding the death. Of course nothing screamed "foul play" but a few private investigators were seeing patterns.

That's reason one why these conspiracy theory stories survive. The human mind loves patterns and likely if you are looking for a pattern, you'll find it, whether it is actually there or not. The second reason is anyone who has the knowledge to deny the conspiracy is seen as part of the conspiracy and is therefore not creditable.

In my opinion, Hendrix likely died by choking on vomit, Kurt shot himself and Elvis is NOT still alive. I feel people take a few small ideas and run with them.

*Rocked out as Hendrix on Guitar hero with The Wind Cries Mary and Purple haze*
*Didn't completely hate the songs"
"Thinks Hendrix is mean for kicking my character off the stage*

"In what, twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen's two handed arpeggio technique count as ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!" - Dr Gregory House

ReplyQuote
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Follow the money...

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

I find it interesting that stories like this always come out
after the accused is dead and unable to confirm or deny.
There's a very good reason and it's called the law of libel. You cannot libel a dead person.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I find it interesting that stories like this always come out
after the accused is dead and unable to confirm or deny.
There's a very good reason and it's called the law of libel. You cannot libel a dead person.

And, if this guy knew for a fact that Jimi was murdered by this other guy but never came forward until there was an opportunity to make money, wouldn't it make him either an "accomplice" or someone who "hindered a police investigation", both of which are crimes in and of themselves? Shouldn't he be doing jail time by coming forward at this late date? And, if this is true, then, should he be able to profit from a murder that he helped to cover up? Where are the people from "Cold Case" when you need them?

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

So, what most of you are saying is that there IS a fool-proof way of getting away with murdering someone....
Forcing a gallon of wine into them to the point that it comes out their ears, along with a handful of pills and claiming that they choked on their own vomit,
as no medical inquiry could prove otherwise?

The point is they might not have looked overly hard. If a dead guy, practically an icon of psychedelica, gets dragged in with something that was probably his own vommit there's not much incentive to search for more info. That's the same thing with Cobain: the police finds a junk known to be severely depressed with a hole in head body and a gun in his hand. But because the conclusion seems to obvious holes will be left in the investigation which will bring up questions that cannot be answered anymore and that usually leads to some sort of conspiracy.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2