Clear all

webcomic about a rock band... for you rockers :D

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter  

Hey guys!

A few months back I was thinking of doing a webcomic (online comic) but I didn't know about what. And then it came to me, why not make it about music? Most webcomics out there are about video games and I thought us "musicians" (for lack of a better word) needed something of our own :D

And so after getting the art together (which took a while!) the webcomic is finally out... Please let me know what you think of it and whether you like it or not :D

http://www.thebestbandintheuniverse.com

I know... the title is a bit arrogant, but it goes with the spirit of the band in question.

Enjoy!!

(@97reb)
Noble Member

I'd like to see more. I just think it needs to flow a little better. I was guessing at what was happening most of the time and piecing the story together.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
 Noff
(@noff)
Estimable Member

I think the idea really has potential... Kind of like a futuramaesque kind of thing where they use the futurist setting to parody modern culture. I think the biggest thing you need to do right now is work on a little more consistent drawing style; characters can be drawn completely differently from comic to comic and frame to frame. Keep slowly developing the characters, right now you're several strips in and we only know Dash's name.

I'm just trying to give you some constructive feedback, I think it's a good ideal and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Yes we know there are some issues with the drawing style, and that is mostly because we are 2 people drawing and naturally we don't draw the same way. We'll try and be more consistent with each other from now on.

As for the guys' names, you are absolutely right. That is in part why we quickly introduce them in the "about" page :oops:

The comic has only just begun so there are a lot of things that we need to work on, but hopefully it will look more put together in the next few weeks/months.

Stay tuned! :D

ReplyQuote