Notifications
Clear all

What's on the agenda for you today?

20 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

My day consisted of far to much television. Daytona, Olpymic Hockey and Curling, as well as PGA. Also, Sunday dinner with my family. Not much guitar though, my cousin has my amp, and my acoustic needs new strings.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Woke up at 6:45, let the dogs out. Woke up again at 9:15, let the dogs out. Ate a bagel, read a tech manual, played some guitar, got locked out of the house by my dogs, broke into the house, played some guitar, went to the local tavern for dinner and then wound up here.

I hate cold weather, so aside from the guitar, I'm in a pissy mood.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@djdubb)
Reputable Member

Woke up at 7:00am, drove home, washed some clothes, watched Daytona 500, going to watch the NBA Allstar game, practice guitar at about 10:00pm to 11:00 pm, get ready for Monday

I hate Mondays!!!!!!!!!!

"Failure is the key to success" Lee Wen; Champ vs Champ

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

yeah mondays suck. i thought as a teacher i'd get the same days off the kids do, but my school has yet to give us a single day off, even over christmas break. (we got the day after christmas day off...whoop dee doo!) so that means less guitaring for me. hopefully, during tomorrow's many in-service activities, i may find myself with 10 minutes during lunch to steal a gutiar from the music room and strum for a little.

so i'm ending my day with some pent-up frustration at the fact that all my college friends who are also teachers have off tomorrow for the holiday, but i will have to go in and listen to boring speeches. yay.

go mondays

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for all the replies.

Very interesting range of activities.

I just got done watching a concert on HDNet.

Might post the concert as another topic. :twisted:

You know I will. Muaahahahaa :twisted: :twisted:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2