Clear all

Xavier Guitars

31 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

You buy that and I'll get the Xaviere .......... deal?

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

You buy that and I'll get the Xaviere .......... deal?

I'll buy the Bamboo, you get the Xaviere, & maybe we can get rparker in on the deal somehow... :lol: Might as well implicate as many as we can - And Ande as well, since he got me started on this one!

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

If things don't shake down like planned, I might be placing an order somewhere soon myself. I got a line one a Epi LP Standard Plus Top that sells for $549 for only $25 more than what I'm selling my Epi SG for. If both things happen, I'll just be buying some POTs. :mrgreen:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

OK, so if Roy gets the deal he wants ... then ...... :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

This is getting almost as convoluted as Congress trying to hammer out a deal! :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

OK, so if the LP is no longer available, I MIGHT get an Agile 2000 to try things out on. Anohter option is to just buy a cheap Ibaanez GAX-70 that pops up once every couple of weeks for $75 and get the Agile 2000 with the P-90s in it or if there's a Xaviere equal.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Ande
(@ande)
Prominent Member

Okay, I'm feeling left out. I'm in Ecuador and anything new, bought on the internet, is gonna cost me about $250 in shipping plus customs and import of another $100 to $200. If I can find anything decent used in country, though, I've got a plan for a project guitar...

Either way, next time I'm in the US, I'm getting a Bambusa!

Best,
Ande

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

So that seals it. If and when Ande comes stateside we all get new guitars! Wooo hoooo!

ReplyQuote
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Cash for clunkers
Bucks for bedding (from a local radio ad)

I feel we're missing out here -

"Greens for guitars" - contact your local representatives...

ReplyQuote
 Ande
(@ande)
Prominent Member

If and when Ande comes stateside we all get new guitars! Wooo hoooo!

Sounds good! If work things work out, I might be in the US this Christmas. If not, I'll be in Asia again where a lot of this stuff gets made anyway! (Or, if I find a decent second hand guitar round here...) I'll let y'all know.

My girlfriend (umm, wife, technically, but I'm still not used to saying that) has promised me a guitar as a moving present.

Best,
Ande

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

My girlfriend (umm, wife, technically, but I'm still not used to saying that) has promised me a guitar as a moving present.

Is that moving in or moving out? :mrgreen:

Roy

ReplyQuote
 Ande
(@ande)
Prominent Member

Is that moving in or moving out?

Hmmmm. Moving on, I guess- we've been in the same place for more than five years. (Only married a few weeks, but together for ages.) For us, that's a really long time. And we're planning to move (change countries) soon.

I was down about not being able to move all my geetars, though, so she said she'd get me a new one (my choice!) as soon as we get to the next destination.

HAte to waste such a sweet offer on a low end guitar, but we'll see... If your wife told you "You pick it out and I'll buy it" what would YOU choose?

Best,
Ande

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Obviously somthing within reason, but yes, I see your point. Time for that nice "cheap" PRS or maybe the Epiphone Prophecy GX. :twisted:

Roy

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I recently played one of the Prophecy Les Pauls but even though it was a very nice guitar, I like my Epiphone Les Paul better. But what do I know, I like my Epiphone Les Paul better than My Gibson Les Paul Studio. :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

No argument from me about Epi LPs. Daddy likie alot! I'm surprised you didn't dig the tone from those pickups though. Was it the Dirty Fingers or the EMGs?

Roy

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3