Clear all

Your most annoying songs

65 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

In no particular order:
3. Any song by a female singer who sounds, looks or acts like Mariah Carey or who lip syncs, wears goofy costumes on stage or appears naked in a music video. I'm sorry, if you have to do that then you should just wear a sign around your neck that says "I have no real talent so look at my ****".

OK, so can I just WATCH Mariah Carey? I'll turn it way down and play something else. :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute? This Mariah CArey thing of yours. It's 'cause of Derek Jeter, isn't it? :evil: :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, you caught me. Can't help myself, though. Derek is just dreamy.
Actually, I think it is mainly just the sound of her voice and the fact that she is such a diva that make me detest her.

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell. How many times can someone listen to that without going crazy. :shock: Make it stop.

My all-time favorite riding song. I can close my eyes and feel the rumble, hear the pipes and feel the breeze. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

12 days to go......

I suffered through it everyday after school at my best friends house because of his two sisters. Probably why Bat Out Of Hell is annoying to me. Just to make things clear as to why I picked it.

Anthing by Limp Bizkit, Britney Spears, Garth Brooks, rap, and current country music.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell. How many times can someone listen to that without going crazy. :shock: Make it stop.

My all-time favorite riding song. I can close my eyes and feel the rumble, hear the pipes and feel the breeze. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

12 days to go......

I suffered through it everyday after school at my best friends house because of his two sisters. Probably why Bat Out Of Hell is annoying to me. Just to make things clear as to why I picked it.

Anthing by Limp Bizkit, Britney Spears, Garth Brooks, rap, and current country music.

Wow, I always took him as dude music, not girlie music. Well, I guess some of that album has that AM gold softie stuff to it. Not the title song though.

Oh, my "silver-black phantom bike", as it says in the song.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

In no particular order:
3. Any song by a female singer who sounds, looks or acts like Mariah Carey or who lip syncs, wears goofy costumes on stage or appears naked in a music video. I'm sorry, if you have to do that then you should just wear a sign around your neck that says "I have no real talent so look at my ****".

OK, so can I just WATCH Mariah Carey? I'll turn it way down and play something else. :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute? This Mariah CArey thing of yours. It's 'cause of Derek Jeter, isn't it? :evil: :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, you caught me. Can't help myself, though. Derek is just dreamy.
Actually, I think it is mainly just the sound of her voice and the fact that she is such a diva that make me detest her.

Isn't that interesting? You can watch the current Yankees' team, but find Pink Floyd too depressing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Isn't that interesting? You can watch the current Yankees' team, but find Pink Floyd too depressing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P
You sir, are an evil, evil man.
:P

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5