Notifications
Clear all

be greatful for your oppinion :)

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@scorpio)
Topic starter  

Hi.... thaught id record myself singing to see what it sounded like.... Ive never had lessons, or really sung before, Id be greatful if you could tell me what you think :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTB6_npTEC0

(@hobson)
Noble Member

It's hard to tell a lot from a song like this that doesn't use much of your range. But I think you could be a good singer with a little work.

My suggestions:

(1) Vary your volume to make the song more interesting.

(2) Work on pitch. Although you do have a sense of pitch, you are sometimes not exactly there.

(3) It sounds like you're singing through your nose. Work on singing through your mouth and open your mouth enough to let that happen. Eventually you should be able to pinch your nose shut while singing and hear little difference in the sound from when your nose is open.

(4) Sing the vowels. Don't be so quick to get to the consonants on the end of a syllable. The "r" sound is not a great sound for singing.

Renee

ReplyQuote
(@scorpio)
Topic starter  

thankyou :D

ReplyQuote
(@khalix)

It's hard to tell a lot from a song like this that doesn't use much of your range. But I think you could be a good singer with a little work.

My suggestions:

(1) Vary your volume to make the song more interesting.

(2) Work on pitch. Although you do have a sense of pitch, you are sometimes not exactly there.

(3) It sounds like you're singing through your nose. Work on singing through your mouth and open your mouth enough to let that happen. Eventually you should be able to pinch your nose shut while singing and hear little difference in the sound from when your nose is open.

(4) Sing the vowels. Don't be so quick to get to the consonants on the end of a syllable. The "r" sound is not a great sound for singing.

i agree with this..
good luck to you..
and enhance your talent... :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@scorpio)
Topic starter  

Thanks a lot!

Ill post a new song soon when i get better

ReplyQuote