Clear all

Easy Singing Songs

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@e-steele19)
Topic starter  

Hi,
Ive been singing for a good few years now(I would say 4 or 5) and have a good singing teacher who is teaching me well right now learning songs from broadway and theatre to light opera. I took a bit of a break from her as she was working and Im also at college just now and have a lot of exams and essays due in. Then it came to Christmas and New Year and obvisouly I left them too! Now its afterf the new year I gave her a text to when my next singing lesson would be and she had said pretty soon that she would get back to me or let her now when I am free. My problem is that because I haven't been singing for ages im worried that my voice will be lacking a bit and also the fact that Ive not got a bit of a bad cough because of a flu bug I got.
Could anyone give me some really good pointers in what songs that I should sing maybe easy ones or any light singing help I could do just to get my voice back in action. I used to be able to sing triple f(the highest note a woman can sing) but sort of lacking it just now!! lol

Many Thanks
Emma xx

(@e-steele19)
Topic starter  

aww cone on plz someone!! I could really do with the help!! Im going to a big audtion for a theatrical theatre company soon and could do with some help!! plzz someone reply to what I can do!!

~Emma~ XxxX

ReplyQuote
(@jbswish57)
Eminent Member

Just sing what you think suits your voice...

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I think the reason you're not getting many responses is because there aren't that many people in this particular forum that are into songs from Broadway and the theater or light opera. You'll probably have better response on a board that where the people who participate ARE interested in those particular genres. This is mainly a guitar players site.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote