I m a slackie

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Hi

My involvement on this board has been very slack through 2007 and things don't look like getting any better through 2008 sorry to all those who I have not replied to . I have been working on my playing / singing and creating a new site I won't give details because I don't want to offend or break rules here at GN .

I will try to be more active here through 2008 but honestly I can't promise anything at the moment , I have also been diagnosed with a blood disorder and get 2 liters of blood drained every month in hope that this disorder can be maintained before I turn 45 in September .

Thanks everyone who has given me guidence and encouragement through out the time I was able to be a active member , like I said I ain't going anywhere , I just want to let those who know me know I am still alive and playing .

Keep twanging everyone , I hope to pop in from time to time , when time permits ..

Cheers

Trev.. 8)

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

hi there:

i was wondering what happened to you. keep checking in every once in a while and good luck with everything. :D

ReplyQuote
 Bob
(@bob)
Noble Member

Hi Trev

Hope that condition gets sorted soon - look after yourself mate.

Bob

My Soundclick Page

You are what you eat, eat well

ReplyQuote