Sorry I've Been Gone

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ccourtney)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry I've been gone for the last year. My Dad died last March (after a prolonged and painful illness) and pretty much all the songs I've been writing have been about him...and not much else.

I finally feel like I can come up for air now since I'm finally getting the itch to write about something else.

Hoping you'll take me back...

Peace,

Chris

http://www.myspace.com/courtneychris

(@jamestoffee)
Famed Member

Hi Chris,

Sorry for your loss.

James

ReplyQuote
 pbee
(@pbee)
Noble Member

Hi Chris,
sorry to hear about your dad. I guess we'll take you back (this comming from someone who hasnt been here for sometime himself :D )

cheers
Paul

Check out my Reverbnation page here

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Like everyone else, Chris, sorry about your loss. It always hits hard when you lose a loved one, so no apologies for absense needed.

Hmmm - about taking you back - I dunno, we may have to have a post in "Opinions and Polls" about that - should we take this slacker back?.....As usual, just joking mate, we're always glad to have a backslider back in the fold....

Welcome back - and PLEASE, start writing again! Jamestoffee is beginning to momopolise this forum - and, as good as he is at writing AND critiquing, we can always do with another voice of reason, and a few more songs!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote