Clear all

Log out

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@tim_madsen)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Lately it seems that when I view post since last visit, if I make a reply to one of them I get logged out and can't regain the views since last visit. What's up with that :?:

Tim Madsen
Nobody cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

"What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away you keep forever." -Axel Munthe

Posted : 14/04/2006 11:19 am
(@alangreen)

Haven't noticed it myself, but I'll let The Management know about it. Anyone else having this problem?

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 14/04/2006 1:19 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

You might try clearing the guitarnoise cookies from your cache and cleaning out temporary internet files. Sometimes that helps.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 14/04/2006 2:22 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I have been noticing a couple problems.

I'll switch forums only to find out I was logged out some how.

I'll click on a forum and it takes forever to load...... and that's if it loads!

This morning it was like that, now it is fine and yes, it's only GN where I have this problem.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Posted : 14/04/2006 3:20 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

I have been noticing a couple problems.

I'll switch forums only to find out I was logged out some how.

I'll click on a forum and it takes forever to load...... and that's if it loads!

This morning it was like that, now it is fine and yes, it's only GN where I have this problem.

Same problems here. Seems to be a continuation of the issues I posted a few weeks ago, when GN was painfully slow and I'd get logged out. Double or triple posting (which I've noticed a few cases of lately) is also an issue. It's only GN, no other forums or sites give me these problems.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 14/04/2006 3:25 pm
(@tim_madsen)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Another strange thing that happened today. I replied to a post and got a timeout fault. I went back to the post and saw my reply didn't get posted so I replied again. When I submitted the second time my earlier reply posted also.

Tim Madsen
Nobody cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

"What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away you keep forever." -Axel Munthe

Posted : 14/04/2006 4:32 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Thanks. We're aware of the problems and are talking about them. It's helpful for us to hear from you when you have issues. Keep the info posted here in this thread and we'll check for it here.

By the way, if you do get a timeout (it happens t me too), reload the site and check to see if your reply did post before reposting. At least that's what I've been doing and it's saved me from several double posts.

Thanks.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 14/04/2006 5:08 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Well, the scary one was when I tried to access the home page this morning and it came back as page not found. I then tried the forums and they were the same. Everything else on my end was fine. I came back an hour or so later and everything was fine.

If I have to, I can go without the forum for a little while but, not the home page. Besides, that's the body and soul of this site!!!

Not complaining, just informing. :wink:

Mike

Posted : 14/04/2006 6:41 pm
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

If I have to, I can go without the forum for a little while but, not the home page. Besides, that's the body and soul of this site!!!

Mike

Believe it or not, some people have never visited the Home Page...

Posted : 17/04/2006 2:53 am