Skip to content
Can someone help me...

Notifications
Clear all

Can someone help me with the song Smells Like Teen Spirit?

19 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Well just make the barre full and youv'e got it!!! 8) 8)

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

It might work but Kurt played it with power chords. 8)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@pilot)
Estimable Member

Right click image>properties and copy the url, come here and paste the url in your profile.

Not to get off-topic, but this is called bandwidth leeching, and is a very bad practice. Now, every time someone pulls up one of his posts, Martin Guitar's server is going to take a hit as well. Not a big one for an image that small, but a hit nonetheless.

jonnyt, copy that picture to your hard drive, then upload it to my image host at:
http://www.hooverae.com/upload/uploader.php

I have a server and bandwidth dedicated to hosting pictures - free of charge - for several message boards I frequent, this one included. Feel free to use it all you want, for both your avatar and any other pics you feel the urge to share. :)

Apologies for the derail. We now return you to your regular thread, already in progress.

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

I do it that way because I was taught to do it that way.

Why do you offer up your server? Aren't you concerned of bandwidth problems?

I am looking for a place to put all my pic's so I can display them here (yup, this is the only forum I go to).

How are you able to offer such a thing?

P.S. Pilot, this isn't a distraction, this is good info if it works out. And maybe something that should be posted in the "Freebies" section.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2