Notifications
Clear all

Tuners

19 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I had a Boss. Or still do but can't find it. Last time I lost it it took four weeks and I found it in the fridge so this is going to be fun...

ReplyQuote
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member

I have the Korg CA-30 too, its a great little tuner. It is very accurate and cheap :D

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Korg-CA30-Chromatic-Tuner?sku=210527

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

I had a Boss. Or still do but can't find it. Last time I lost it it took four weeks and I found it in the fridge so this is going to be fun...

That is too funny! :lol: Sounds like something I would do. :oops:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

That is too funny! :lol: Sounds like something I would do. :oops:

I once found my tuner in the freezer....not the Korg, just a cheap one I used to use....how it got there I'll never know....

Anyway, now we're half way to understanding Arjen's strange tunings......and looking back at past jobs, there's a few bosses I wouldn't have minded being locked in a freezer.....!!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2