Notifications
Clear all

epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus?

19 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@qrious)
Trusted Member

It's true that a fool and his money are soon parted, but, a fool and his guitar are never far apart!! :)

When you've done all you can to practice...practice some more.

ReplyQuote
(@the_fifth_beatle)
Trusted Member

im thinking about buying a les paul very soon...there is a cheaper black/tobacco one but im thinking i might pay the extra $100aus and go for the honeyburst- whats everyones thoughts on the guitar in general?

stop...i have found a genius...stop...

ReplyQuote
(@rsadler)
Reputable Member

I love mine..sustain for days :)

ReplyQuote
(@bobblehat)
Reputable Member

I've got a "black beauty" (3 pick ups) its superb and my brothers got a standard with the honey sunburst that looks and plays awesome as well.The Epiphone standards and customs are superb value for money.The latest models are now fitted with grover tuners and gibson pick ups and are a joy to play.I bought my epi black beauty for gigging.I have a Gibson black beauty which was getting a bit to precious to knock about at gigs.Since getting this epiphone i've hardly played the Gibson as its just not as nice to play.It may be hand built from slightly better bits of wood and have a nanosecond more sustain,but unless you've got money to burn why buy a Gibson.
Check that your new guitar comes with grover tuners and gibson pick-ups as some retailers will try and shift their old stock.
enjoy.

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/thelanterns2010
playing whilst drunk is only permitted if all band members are in a similar state!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2