man, am i in trouble

99 Posts
29 Users
0 Likes
10.5 K Views
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

i went to guitar center this morning, and bought a chrome red american strat, marcie is
going to kill me when she gets home from work, i spent our vacation money on it, i was bored today so i figured i would go to my favorite place and play around for awhile, but when i played it i had to have it, so with out thinking of the conciquences i bought it, this puppy is awsome, i love it, it sounds incredible through my hot rod deville, but to bad i won't live to play it on stage, so i guess i'll say my goodbyes now, because i am a dead man :lol:

even god loves rock-n-roll

(@telemarker)
Trusted Member

Quick, take it back before she gets home!

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Do you want to be buried or cremated with it?

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Well Rocker see how things work out, now it won't matter taht your drummer broke his arm, your gonna have bigger problems than that!

Hope the couch is comfortable!

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

she gets off in 6 hours, do you guys think i should call her at work and tell her so she has
time to calm down? see i'm not allowed to go to gc unsupervised, because i have done things like this in the past, i think i'm just going to tell her that " i wear the pants in this relationship
and i made a decision, and thats that for that" :twisted:

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

she gets off in 6 hours, do you guys think i should call her at work and tell her so she has
time to calm down? see i'm not allowed to go to gc unsupervised, because i have done things like this in the past, i think i'm just going to tell her that " i wear the pants in this relationship
and i made a decision, and thats that for that" :twisted: Are you insane? She won't calm down, she will mull it over and over all day long stewing over it and working herself up so that she is in a towering rage by the time she gets home. AND if you are crazy enough to pull that "I wear the pants" stuff, well it's been nice knowing you and remember me in your will when you are giving away your guitars

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Sounds to me like you really don't care what she thinks anyway.
Relationships are one thing, marriage is another.
i don't really have a clue what the foundation of your relationship with your wife is based on.

From the sound of it you already know she is going to be upset about it
if you care what she thinks take it back, if you don't then live with your decision.

it has nothing to do with who wears the "pants" in the family.
it has everything to do with how it will affect the relationship. it's just a guitar

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@afterblast)
Estimable Member

dude take it back, live to play another day.

wherever you go, there you are.

ReplyQuote
(@ivankaramazov)
Estimable Member

Point out all the tendencies some other guys have...like cheating, drinking constantly, stuff like that. Try and paint it like guitars are your only vice, unless you cheat and drink.

Or just deflect the conversation towards some of her personal defects. Avoiding the problem is the key.

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Point out all the tendencies some other guys have...like cheating, drinking constantly, stuff like that. Try and paint it like guitars are your only vice, unless you cheat and drink.

Or just deflect the conversation towards some of her personal defects. Avoiding the problem is the key.

yea, and start shopping for a divorce lawyer

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

It is not bad you bought a guitar.

It is bad that you spent the vacation money on it!!!

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

keep the guitar.

work out a song you can teach her. make it easy. give her the guitar to play it. she cant be angry then.
or
red is a sexy color for a guitar; she will like it. you're home free.
or
take a picture of your old guitar, enlarge it, amd lightly glue it over the new strat.
or
get another job to refill the vacation kitty; and fast.
or
get naked before she comes home. wear nothing but the guitar wghen she walks in the door.
she will be angry you are naked and will forget all about the guitar.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

It is not bad you bought a guitar.

It is bad that you spent the vacation money on it!!!
agreed, if buying guitars was bad a lot of us would have our pictures on the wall at the post office 8)
eh Nick?

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Yeah real smart, make her even madder by bringing up something totally unrelated to what you did. Pointing out personal deficencies in your paertner is always a good way to appologise for doing something wrong. Why not tell her she has a fat bum while your at it, she'll really be pleased with you then

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@ivankaramazov)
Estimable Member

Yeah real smart, make her even madder by bringing up something totally unrelated to what you did. Pointing out personal deficencies in your paertner is always a good way to appologise for doing something wrong. Why not tell her she has a fat bum while your at it, she'll really be pleased with you then

Yeah, it was a joke, obviously.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 7