Clear all

My first song

20 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I was working on Smells Like Teen Spirit so I'll keep on that. I've pretty much got that one down, I just need to get the bridge and solo down. And good luck with whatever you're working on mr_clean001.

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

It's like a simple nursery rhyme I used to tell my kids at bedtime.

Which is the way to London town
One foot up and one foot down

Yeah, try going to bed with Wes singing with his HRD SCREAMING in the background! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats, OneWingedAngel! The first of many I'm sure! Just don't forget to keep practicing it. It takes no time flat to forget how to play a song. Not trying to be a downer, just trying to warn you what has been done many times in the past.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Congratulations.
The amazing thing is as you learn songs technics build on each other and it kind of snowballs.
In other words it gets easier and easier to learn new songs and you are now well on your journey.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Congrats. I'm in no position to say what is right and wrong, but I like the art of playing it by ear. I think it allows for more emotion.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

Congrats! Keep it up!

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2